for me, the worst part of being a gray-sexual person is that I desire sex so rarely that when it does happen, it’s mostly just extremely confusing
Words to keep inside your pocket:
- Quiescent - a quiet, soft-spoken soul.
- Chimerical - merely imaginary; fanciful.
- Susurrus - a whispering or rustling sound.
- Raconteur - one who excels in story-telling.
- Clinquant - glittering; tinsel-like.
- Aubade - a song greeting the dawn.
- Ephemeral - lasting a very short time.
- Sempiternal - everlasting; eternal.
- Euphonious - pleasing; sweet in sound.
- Billet-doux - a love letter.
- Redamancy - act of loving in return.
100% of the encounters I've had with my neighbor have been weird and it's because I am really weird.
- 1: this winter, I was sitting on one of our potting containers smoking a cigarette and staring at thing. he walks by and says "hey". I think I just blinked at him.
- 2: he comes to the door and talks to N about our internet. I stare at him silently the entire time, while wearing an oversized sweater and no pants. I was also holding a cat.
- 3: he comes over to say hi while I'm gardening in the backyard. I tell him my theory about the murderous hobo who lives in our basement, and when he can't remember my name I suggest that he call me "Cat-lin" because I have a lot of cats.I am also not wearing pants or shoes.
- 4: he stops by the apartment to pay us his portion of the internet bill. when he comes to the door, N is huddled in a blanket on the kitchen floor and I am wearing a silk robe and nothing else. he says "I thought I had money but I don't have money I'LL COME BACK LATER I'M SORRY."
A Muslim sister on her way to college was refused entry by two men from boarding on a bus. To add to that, this woman was wearing a niqaab, which these two bigoted, heartless ‘men’ had the audacity to forcefully remove.
I ask Allaah to protect our sisters, daughters and our mothers from the evil of wrongdoers, even if we ourselves have failed to do so, so many times.